Second International Conference on Information and
Communication Technology for Africa Development
Conference Theme: ICT Adoption for Africa Development
Call for Papers
The aim of the conference is to provide an intellectual platform for academics, industry professionals, and decision makers to actively interact and share their background, knowledge in order to foster the development of the African continent by integrating innovation into relief and development programs. The Innovation increases the quality of the service of the related programs. This conference is dedicated to promoting research and development and offers an inter-disciplinary intellectual platform for leading scientists, researchers, academics, industrial professionals and decision makers across Africa to keep in touch with their counterparts around the world.
Download Conference PDF
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following scope:
1. Administrative Process Re-engineering in Africa.
2. African Digital Entrepreneurship.
3. Business Process Re-engineering in Africa
4. Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Africa.
5. Digital and Socio-Cultural Identity in Africa.
6. Digital Divide.
7. Digital Economy.
8. E-Health, Telemedicine, and Social Medicine in Africa.
9. E-Commerce & E-Government in Africa.
10. Enterprise Resources Planning in Africa.
11. GIS and Society in Africa.
12. ICT for Education (ICT4E)
13. Indigenous Theorising in the African Context.
14. Information Systems Modeling and Management.
15. Knowledge Management and Knowledge Sharing in Africa.
16. Mobile, Hybrid and On-line Learning in Africa.
17. Mobile Computing/Applications in Africa.
18. Negative Impact of ICT use in Africa.
19. Socio-Cultural Issues of ICT in Africa.
Sawa Hotel, Douala, Cameroon
May 8-10, 2017
The 2017 International Conference on Information and Communication Technology for Africa Development-ICT4AD-will be held from May 08-10 in Douala, Cameroon. Hosted by the Department of Computer Science at the University of Yaounde I.
Phone: +237 664 452 565